Customer Success – Technical Account Manager
The Tier1CRM Customer Success group is responsible for ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction in the areas of product support, product upgrades and overall user adoption.
As a member of our Customer Success team based in Toronto you will:
Act as a single point of contact into Tier1CRM’s highly skilled customer success organization to provide technical expertise on matters related to the implementation, deployments, and functioning of our products.
Acquire and maintain deep understanding of customer environments & business needs to ensure high quality focused support, and act as a ‘catalyst’ for incident resolution. Determine root cause analysis of recurring incidents and help to ensure a permanent resolution is implemented.
Conduct regularly scheduled customer success calls and periodic onsite visits with key customers to help identify & ensure priority requests are moving forward and positive customer engagement levels are sustained.
Provide “hands on” project management for a variety of initiatives including product upgrades, new feature implementation, and enhancement requests.
Deliver end user and administrator training via web conference or in person as required.
Conduct feature reviews & workshops for new releases and product roadmap.
Design solutions and configure the product to meet requirements.
Consult with customers on user adoption planning and implementation best practices.
Work with our engineering & product management teams to provide recommendations on new product features & fixes on behalf of our customers.
Provide emergency/after hours response for mission critical issues outside regular office hours (which can include weeknights, weekends, and holidays).
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- University graduate with demonstrated academic excellence
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- At least 5 years experience in technical consulting, project management, business analysis, and/or customer-facing role with production and pre-production environments
- Service oriented individual with a passion for customers and desire to handle a variety of technical requests with a high attention to detail, quality and workmanship
- Solid understanding of customer support processes and best practices (ticketing, call logging, escalation, basic action workflow, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies and services including software development and scripting (e.g. SQL, Java, HTML)
- Solid understanding of production environment support & deployments (e.g. change management, deployment planning & execution, rollback, etc.)
- Technical leadership and “team player”
- Autonomous self-starter who shows initiative and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, context switch, distribute and escalate workload as required
- Ability to be “on call” and available to work outside of regular business hours on occasion as scheduling requires
- Some travel within Canada and the USA (<15% expected)
NICE TO HAVE
- CRM industry knowledge and experience (salesforce.com preferable)
- Knowledge and understanding in financial services industries and capital markets
- com configuration and development including APEX, Visual Force and SOQL
- French language skills
- Ability to travel extensively within USA or overseas
We are located mid-town (Yonge/Eglinton) in Toronto.
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Tel: (647) 251-3800
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted