Intermediate/Senior Full Stack Software Engineers
Mid-town Toronto – Immediate openings
Tier1CRM believes the future of enterprise software is Cloud Computing. Our focus is on creating innovative vertically specialized applications which run on the new Platform as a Service (PaaS) enabling technologies such as Salesforce’s Force.com.
Tier1CRM’s advanced CRM solutions help our clients to compete more effectively through faster access to relevant information, improved communication and higher levels of workflow automation.
A key to our success is the quality, experience and culture of our product engineering team. We use leading edge development tools and we are firm believers in Agile process methodologies.
As a key member of our engineering team you will be responsible for the development of complex, data driven, sophisticated desktop applications for our highly demanding clients. Working collaboratively with Product Management and our Quality Assurance and Customer Success teams, our development engineers are responsible for all technical aspects of product development including front-end and back-end architecture, design and implementation and all related processes of successful software development life-cycle and delivery.
Our perfect candidate is someone who personally sets the bar high in the art of software craftsmanship, which involves more than just coding – strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent analytical skills and the ability to plan and organize to flourish in a dynamic environment. You enjoy collaborating with your teammates to continually produce outstanding quality applications regardless of the technology employed.
There are several permanent, full-time positions available for smart, dynamic, hardworking individuals who can add to the skillset of and fit into the dynamic of the existing team.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Experience / focus in the development of desktop and/or web applications
- Software engineering experience, particularly in the following areas:
- Object Oriented programming, utilizing languages such as Java, Objective-C, C#
- Extremely high attention to detail, quality and pride in workmanship
- Self-starter who shows initiative and a willingness to explore and learn innovative technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Deep-seated work ethic
- Able to self-organize with sound time management capabilities
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving talent
- Good sense of humour and ability to work in a fast -paced environment
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or other appropriate post secondary equivalent
Additional highly desirable competencies (nice to have):
- Salesforce configuration and development including Visual Force, APEX and SOQL
- SQL databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) including data modelling
- Experience with Agile development process and methodologies
- Small to medium size team leadership, providing development and architectural direction
- User interface component design and development
- Experience in the financial services industry a plus but not required
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Tel: (647) 251-3800
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted.