Tier1 is a rapidly growing FinTech organization focused on global relationship management. As partners in innovation, Tier1 continually engages with our clients and industry partners to help envision the future state of capital markets and bring it to life. Our culture centers on collaboration and intellectual curiosity. Our dynamic team brings together expertise spanning capital markets, product management, technology and other corporate disciplines to ensure our clients can optimize their client relationship data and translate it into greater engagement and efficiency. We deliver the tools, connectivity, and workflows to power collaboration, transparency, and communications between capital markets participants.
In all that we do, we put our clients’ needs first, working closely to proactively address their pain points and help them clear the path toward opportunity, efficiency and profitability.
Lead Developer (Release Packaging & Automation)
You will play a lead role the design, development and evolution of our product packaging & release automation framework to drive continuous improvements in quality and efficiency.
You will work closely with the salesforce.com platform and related technologies, interoperating with highly specialized teams of engineers and technical staff in an agile and dynamic environment.
You will serve in a highly visible role with opportunity to lead and contribute toward improvements in quality, efficiency and operational scale.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design and develop key initiatives of the product packaging & release automation framework through use of appropriate tools, technologies and innovation
- Identify & deliver continuous, measurable, incremental improvements where possible
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to prioritize initiatives, define technical requirements and solutions
- Drive the technical roadmap and delivery timelines
- Capital Markets/Enterprise Software Development & Implementation
- Keep in alignment with relevant tools, technologies and industry trends
What we look for:
- Software development leadership & enterprise application architecture
- Object-oriented software development (Java, C++, .NET, etc.)
- Salesforce development & deployment (Salesforce DX, Apex, Lightning, managed & unmanaged packages)
- DevOps toolchain (Git, Subversion, Jenkins, Selenium, Bamboo, Maven, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Nexus, Artifactory)
- Passionate about technology, industry trends, solution design & development
- Hands on leadership and team player
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Career development & growth at Tier1CRM
- Health and dental benefits
- Model Developer
- Corporate discount for Goodlife Fitness
- Exciting social & fundraising events (departmental & company wide)
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Tel: (647) 251-3800
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted.
Tier1CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.