Production Support Manager
The Tier1CRM Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction in the areas of customer service, production support, and product deployments.
The Production Support Manager’s primary goal is to ensure production support services to our high-profile customers continually exceed expectations
- 10+ years managing and scaling production support services teams & operations to align with company growth and customer demands – including mentorship, operational and performance reporting, and process improvement
- Extensive hands-on technical and management experience of support operations including troubleshooting, debugging, analysis and resolution of software issues
- Exceptional oral and written English communication skills
- Solid understanding of production deployment, production support, QA, change management processes & best practices
- Hands-on experience with software development and Internet technologies (Java, C++, HTML5, salesforce.com/force.com, Apex, VisualForce)
- Experience in managing and scaling 24×7 support operations teams
- Knowledge of cloud computing, salesforce.com/force.com, salesforce service cloud
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with demonstrated academic excellence
- Industry experience in CRM, Financial Services, Capital Markets
- Accountable for prioritizing and managing incidents for the production support services team to ensure the team is actively engaged to meet daily customer priority demands and production schedules
- Provide ongoing mentorship to support staff in areas of troubleshooting, customer messaging, root cause analysis, change management, case escalation and permanent resolutions
- Ensure timely status updates to customers and internal stakeholders are provided in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Regular executive reporting on daily operations (support request volume, SLA metrics) and performance (quality of resolution, ROI)
- Define, implement, and improve standard operating procedures and support systems (Salesforce Service Cloud) to ensure scalability and quality customer service
- Proactive monitoring & alerting of production support requests via automation and process improvement
- Interact with product management & engineering teams to escalate and ensure permanent issue resolution
- Scheduling and planning of high quality, complex product upgrades to customer Staging/UAT and Production environments
NICE TO HAVE
- Technical competence and strong academic record. BE/BS in Computer Science preferred
- Extensive relevant hands-on technical & management experience of support/operations teams and skills – troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, and resolve software issues
- Experience in managing 24×7 support/operations teams
- Knowledge of UNIX shell, Perl, PL/SQL, Databases, Tools, C++, Java, J2EE
- Knowledge on Cloud computing/AWS technologies is plus
- B.Tech/MS in Computer science or equivalent with 8+ years of experience.
- 7+ years experience managing technical people. Experience in hiring, building, and supervising high performance teams.
We are located mid-town (Yonge/Eglinton) in Toronto.
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Fax: (416) 932-4775
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted.