Tier1 is a rapidly growing FinTech organization focused on global relationship management. As partners in innovation, Tier1 continually engages with our clients and industry partners to help envision the future state of capital markets and bring it to life. Our culture centers on collaboration and intellectual curiosity. Our dynamic team brings together expertise spanning capital markets, product management, technology and other corporate disciplines to ensure our clients can optimize their client relationship data and translate it into greater engagement and efficiency. We deliver the tools, connectivity, and workflows to power collaboration, transparency, and communications between capital markets participants.
In all that we do, we put our clients’ needs first, working closely to proactively address their pain points and help them clear the path toward opportunity, efficiency and profitability.
Software Developer – Sudbury
Our perfect candidate is someone who personally sets the bar high in the art of software craftsmanship, which involves more than just coding – strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent analytical skills and the ability to plan and organize to flourish in a dynamic environment. You enjoy collaborating with your teammates to continually produce outstanding quality applications regardless of the technology employed.
Primary responsibilities include:
- At least 2 -3 years experiences with complex applications
- Familiar with both front and backend web development
- Extensive SQL optimization experience, ex. MySQL
What we look for:
- Completion of university degree (preferably with focus on computer science, engineering or math)
- Experience in all SDLC phases from business analysis through design, development, test and integration
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand business workflow and process
- Demonstrated ability to translate business problems into technical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively propose system/architecture design
- Communicate and collaborate, both written and verbally, with technical staff and business stakeholders
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Career development & growth at Tier1CRM
- Health and dental benefits
- Corporate discount for Goodlife Fitness
- Exciting social & fundraising events (departmental & company wide)
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted.
Tier1CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.