Tier1 is a rapidly growing FinTech organization focused on global relationship management. As partners in innovation, Tier1 continually engages with our clients and industry partners to help envision the future state of capital markets and bring it to life. Our culture centers on collaboration and intellectual curiosity. Our dynamic team brings together expertise spanning capital markets, product management, technology and other corporate disciplines to ensure our clients can optimize their client relationship data and translate it into greater engagement and efficiency. We deliver the tools, connectivity, and workflows to power collaboration, transparency, and communications between capital markets participants.
In all that we do, we put our clients’ needs first, working closely to proactively address their pain points and help them clear the path toward opportunity, efficiency and profitability.
Sr. Technical QA/BA
You will provide collaborative, business & technical support with cross-functional teams to define and implement quality release management activities from planning to delivery in accordance with the general release cadence and applicable quality standards. You are an inter-departmental team player that will analyze requirements, design, and implement solutions to improve quality and efficiency.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Engage in the design and implementation of all aspects of Tier1’s quality release engineering processes, including product configuration & impact analysis, installation & upgrade verification, alpha/beta testing, documentation and release certification standards.
- Develop and continually maintain a deep understanding of Tier1’s product offering, implementation requirements and impacts as new features and products become available.
- Help employees, partners and customers achieve maximum efficiency and value withTier1 products by understanding and mapping core business and technical requirements into pre-packaged configurations and solutions.
- Play a key role in defining and driving quality certification standards into generally available releases and solutions.
- Incorporate feedback and best practices from implementation and support teams into product packaging, tools and releases management processes.
- Design & drive the delivery of administrative tools, processes and services to maximize operational efficiency and enable self-management and adoption of Tier1 products.
- Assist with product and solution documentation and be a key contributor to the enterprise and product knowledge base.
What we look for:
- QA Test Case Creation + Execution
- QA Automation
- Salesforce Admin/Configuration/Development
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Career development & growth at Tier1CRM
- Health and dental benefits
- Corporate discount for Goodlife Fitness
- Exciting social & fundraising events (departmental & company wide)
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Tel: (647) 251-3800
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted.
Tier1CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.