Tier1 is a rapidly growing FinTech organization focused on global relationship management. As partners in innovation, Tier1 continually engages with our clients and industry partners to help envision the future state of capital markets and bring it to life. Our culture centers on collaboration and intellectual curiosity. Our dynamic team brings together expertise spanning capital markets, product management, technology and other corporate disciplines to ensure our clients can optimize their client relationship data and translate it into greater engagement and efficiency. We deliver the tools, connectivity, and workflows to power collaboration, transparency, and communications between capital markets participants.
In all that we do, we put our clients’ needs first, working closely to proactively address their pain points and help them clear the path toward opportunity, efficiency and profitability.
Technical Business Analyst
We are currently looking for technical business analysts to join our Professional Services team to serve as a Tier1CRM evangelist to a growing list of customers. Our Professional Services team is responsible for all aspects of an implementation from requirements gathering to end user training. As a technical business analyst, you will be involved in all these exciting activities such as: participate in or lead workshops with our customers to gather requirements for their Salesforce & Tier1CRM implementation, configure Salesforce & Tier1CRM solutions to meet those requirements, deploy changes into sandbox and product environments & run training sessions on how to use Tier1CRM products.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with project managers to lead workshops with the customers to gather requirements
- Recommend solutions to meet customer requirements by leveraging Salesforce & Tier1CRM best practices
- Participate or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation
- Participate in or lead deployment of Salesforce & Tier1CRM changes to sandboxes or production environments
- Assist customers with their data analysis, data migration, and reporting requirements
- Analyze root cause of issues to ensure a permanent resolution is implemented
What we look for:
- At least 2 – 5 years of experience in a software development company or a bank/investment bank, preferably with CRM experience or Salesforce experience
- Salesforce.com Administration Essentials for New Admin (ADM 201) Certification or prior Salesforce work experience
- Degree in computer science/engineering/mathematics/business
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain complex topics in simple terms to project stakeholders
- Be able to learn quickly with minimum guidance
- Write simple SOQL queries or Apex triggers
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of the capital markets industry
- May require up to 25% travel to United States, Europe, APAC
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Career development & growth at Tier1CRM
- Health and dental benefits
- Corporate discount for Goodlife Fitness
- Exciting social & fundraising events (departmental & company wide)
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Tel: (647) 251-3800
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted
Tier1CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.