Tier1CRM believes the future of enterprise software is Cloud Computing. Our focus is on creating innovative applications which run on the Salesforce Force.com platform. Our advanced CRM solutions help our clients to compete more effectively through faster access to relevant information, improved communication and higher levels of workflow automation.
We are currently looking for system analysts to join our Professional Services team. Our Professional Services team is responsible for all aspects of an implementation from requirements gathering to end user training. As a system analyst you will configure Salesforce & Tier1CRM solutions to customer requirements, participate and document technical solutions, create & execute test plans and deploy solutions into sandbox and production environments.
The following activities are right up your alley:
- Work with business analysts or project managers to evaluate the client needs and come up with solutions within Tier1CRM to best fit those needs
- Configure Salesforce & Tier1CRM solutions
- QA: Write and execute test plans based on solution requirements
- Deploy Salesforce & Tier1CRM changes to sandboxes or production environments
- Analyze root cause of issues to ensure a permanent resolution is implemented
- Use simple tools to extract, transform and load customer data into CRM
- Assist with custom training for stakeholders and end users
Who are you?
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience in a software development company
- Degree in computer science/engineering/mathematics/business
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail, quality and workmanship
- Take ownership of assigned tasks in a project
- Be able to learn quickly with minimum guidance
- Requires up to 10% travel
Skills that would also be beneficial include:
- Prior Salesforce work experience or academic experience using Trailhead
- Understanding of web technologies
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Run basic queries in SQL or SOQL
- Knowledge of the capital markets industry
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Career development & growth at Tier1CRM
- Health and dental benefits
- Corporate discount for Goodlife Fitness
- Exciting social & fundraising events (departmental & company wide)
We are located mid-town (Yonge/Eglinton) in Toronto.
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Tel: (647) 251-3800
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted