Tier1CRM believes the future of enterprise software is Cloud Computing. Our focus is on creating innovative vertically specialized applications which run on the new Platform as a Service (PaaS) enabling technologies such as Salesforce’s Force.com.
Tier1CRM’s advanced CRM solutions help our clients to compete more effectively through faster access to relevant information, improved communication and higher levels of workflow automation.
We currently have opportunities in our Professional Services and Customer Success departments for individuals who have a passion for solution design and a flair for communicating with clients and software developers alike.
Our perfect fit candidate enjoys discovering, gathering and documenting functional design requirements then turning them into solutions that users cannot live without.
Seeing your hard work come to fruition, designing solutions to complex workflows and ensuring customer satisfaction is something you take pride in giving it a 360° scrutiny.
Discussing the technical aspects of features and functional designs with both non-technical and technical resources comes naturally to you.
Who are you?
To be a good fit for this position you should:
- be a University graduate with demonstrated academic excellence
- have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- have 1 – 2 years Business Analysis and/or software/database solution design experience
- have experience with Salesforce
- demonstrate a high attention to detail, quality and workmanship
- be an autonomous self-starter who shows initiative and continuous improvement
- have the ability to travel on business (<10%)
The following activities are right up your alley:
- Work directly with Clients remotely or in person to gather and document their Tier1ACE product and Force.com system requirements
- Configure the product to the requirements
- Transform and migrate Client data into the CRM
- Work with our developers to provide custom solution enhancements
- Develop or tailor Training documentation
- Deliver End User and Administrator training via Web conference or in person as required.
- Work with our Product Management team to translate Client feature requests into new Product features.
- Help customers achieve maximum efficiency and value with their implementation of Tier1ACE by working directly with key users, stakeholders and support staff
- Consult with customers on user adoption planning and implementation best practices
- Conduct feature reviews of new releases and evangelize product roadmap
- Design solutions and configure the product to meet requirements
- Work in conjunction with internal customer support resources to act as a ‘catalyst’ for incident resolution.
- Determine root cause analysis of recurring incidents and help to ensure a permanent resolution is implemented
- Assist with deployment to UAT and Production environments
- Assist with pre-sales Product demonstrations and requirements discovery
Skills that would also be beneficial include:
- Cloud computing implementation or development experience
- Salesforce configuration and development including APEX, Visual Force and SOQL
- Knowledge and understanding of capital markets and financial services industries
- French language skills
We are located mid-town (Yonge/Eglinton) in Toronto.
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Fax: (416) 932-4775
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted