Web Application Front-End Developer
Tier1CRM believes the future of enterprise software is Cloud Computing. Our focus is on creating innovative vertically specialized applications which run on the new Platform as a Service (PaaS) enabling technologies such as Salesforce’s Force.com.
Tier1CRM’s advanced CRM solutions help our clients to compete more effectively through faster access to relevant information, improved communication and higher levels of workflow automation.
We currently have an opportunity for a creative and detailed oriented individual who has a passion for User Experience and User Interface design with graphic design roots.
Our perfect candidate is someone who comes from a graphic design background that has transitioned into the software / web application front-end development realm.
You thrive in a collaborative environment and are able to work on multiple projects with multiple internal clients (project teams).
HTML, CSS and the like are second nature to you and you thrive on using these tools to transform a basic underlying structure into a flowing and beautiful user experience.
Who are you?
To be a fit for this position you should:
- have an excellent sense of design and style (CSS addict)
- take pride in addressing the workflow and nuances (razor sharp attention to detail)
- are able to quickly iterate through designs and mock-ups in the fast-paced environment of a growing company with a constantly evolving suite of product software (values efficiency and productivity)
- possess the ability to pick up software skills quickly and easily and a passion for keeping on top of design trends (adaptability and ability to learn new things)
- understand software development concepts and possess a lack of intimidation when it comes to highly complex software (technical savvy)
- able to work independently with little direction and be self-motivated (get stuff done!)
- collaborate with product development team on the defining and refining of functional features and workflows to help make the product design come to life (team player – no ego!)
- Highly experienced with HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proven design esthetic (link to portfolio of work should be provided with application)
- Exceptional listening and communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and clarify design / interaction requirements, set expectations and present ideas to cross-functional team at all levels including C-Level
- User Interface / User Experience design experience with proven solution design skills a must.
- Proficient understanding of software development with ability to comprehend technical issues and communicate effectively with the software development team
- University degree or other comparable post-secondary education with a minimum 2-5 year experience
DEFINITE ADVANTAGES BUT NOT NECESSARY:
- Experience with Axure, Macaw, Balsamiq and/or SnagIT mock-up creation tools
- Experience styling MadCap Flare
- iOS and Android Mobile styling experience
- Knowledge of, or experience with, Salesforce
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with plenty of room for collaborative creative input, growth and satisfaction
We are located mid-town (Yonge/Eglinton) in Toronto.
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Fax: (416) 932-4775
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted