Tier1 is a rapidly growing FinTech organization focused on global relationship management. As partners in innovation, Tier1 continually engages with our clients and industry partners to help envision the future state of capital markets and bring it to life. Our culture centers on collaboration and intellectual curiosity. Our dynamic team brings together expertise spanning capital markets, product management, technology and other corporate disciplines to ensure our clients can optimize their client relationship data and translate it into greater engagement and efficiency. We deliver the tools, connectivity, and workflows to power collaboration, transparency, and communications between capital markets participants.
In all that we do, we put our clients’ needs first, working closely to proactively address their pain points and help them clear the path toward opportunity, efficiency and profitability.
Marketing Operations Specialist
This role will support Tier1CRM’s marketing operations and digital marketing strategy, on brand and measurable. The position is responsible for driving our digital footprint to achieve optimal online exposure. You will implement marketing automation best practices through strategic insights, as well as build and maintain demand generation.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will standardize marketing reporting and demonstrate ROI, as well as help support the redesign of the corporate website, distribution of thought leadership, marketing automation and email best practices, and events and social media marketing initiatives. This role is based in midtown Manhattan, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinate activities with marketing team to support their initiatives, ensuring a consistent voice and cultivating an engaged web and social media community
- Build on an increasingly important online presence to grow brand awareness and cultivate a community of followers and influencers
- Execute online content strategy and lead-generation best practices for web, mobile, email, social and digital advertising media to support the sales funnel
- Advise and execute on web strategy, including audience-centric navigation and user experience
- Maintain and update corporate website, ensuring the consistent publishing of relevant content and an updated blog
- Assist in setting up marketing automation tools while streamlining digital marketing processes and building a marketing communications ecosystem
- Help identify new marketing opportunities through online activity
- Report on the progress of applying various web and social media tactics using a variety of digital analytics and media tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Pardot and social media measurement tools, such as Hoot Suite and Klout, to measure ROI on thought leadership, social media, events and PR efforts
- Assess relevant performance metrics based on established baselines/KPIs, develop testing plans to continuously improve email performance and adjust digital marketing tactics accordingly
- Manage and segment contact lists using marketing automation software such as Pardot
- Work with team to develop traditional and account-based marketing strategies for optimal flow of inbound and outbound leads
- Be a brand ambassador. Lead by example and by the company values to ensure people across Tier1CRM feel proud and engaged in the company vision and culture, and be a positive influencer
What we look for:
- 3-5 years experience in a B2B marketing operations or a digital marketing communications role
- Strong project management and organizational skills and knowledge of marketing automation, web and social media platforms
- Knowledge of the financial services industry a plus, preferably at a FinTech company or bank
- Up-to-speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Detail-oriented self-starter able to work both independently and in collaboration
- Ability to manage delivery of projects in a cross functional, geographically dispersed environment in a timely and effective manner
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and marketing automation tools (preferably Pardot and Salesforce); skills in search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM)
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, or similar design/layout applications a plus
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Career development & growth at Tier1CRM
- Health and dental benefits
- Exciting social & fundraising events (departmental & company wide)
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Tel: (647) 251-3800
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted.
Tier1CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.