In all that we do, we put our clients’ needs first, working closely to proactively address their pain points and help them clear the path toward opportunity, efficiency and profitability.
Product Marketing Manager
This role will take ownership of articulating the benefits of Tier1CRM’s solutions, products and features to strengthen our brand and drive revenue across sales and marketing. This position is responsible for overseeing product marketing requirements across the firm, as well as intuitively determining product promotion needs based on marketing activities. The Product Marketing Manager will be integral in the development of the sales enablement marketing materials and help educate clients, prospects, constituents and employees. This role is based in midtown Manhattan, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop positioning that resonates with target buyer personas
- Understand every aspect and nuance of the Tier1 product suite and translate technical language into value propositions and marketing differentiators
- Work with sales and product teams to establish timeframes and confirm development milestones are met
- Continue to expand communications for current clients and give quarterly product updates through roadmaps and other collateral
- Analyze Capital Market industry trends to position our products in the market better
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Be actively involved in product launches and communicate these updates both internally and to existing clients and prospects
- Manage Net Promoter Score surveys for client feedback and analysis to improve marketing and work cross-departmentally to improve the client experience
- Conduct interviews and analyze data to gain better insight into customer satisfaction, use and potential upsell opportunities
- Maintain distribution channels—sales enablement tools, website, PowerPoint library, etc.—to ensure accuracy of product knowledge
- Supports all elements of marketing, communications, collateral management, presentations, creation and execution of email campaigns, editing and creating print materials
- Support content such as white papers, case studies, infographics, videos and blog posts
- Be a brand ambassador. Lead by example and by the company values to ensure people across Tier1CRM feel proud and engaged in the company vision and culture, and be a positive influencer
What we look for:
- 3-5 years experience in a B2B FinTech marketing communications role
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, preferably at a FinTech company or bank, with proven experience marketing to capital markets audiences
- Superior communication, writing and editing skills
- Analytical and creative thinker, resourceful and well-organized
- Up-to-speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Must be detail-oriented self-starter able to work both independently and in collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to manage delivery of projects/programs in a cross functional, geographically dispersed environment in a timely and effective manner
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, particularly with senior management and internal support functions within other departments
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, or similar design/layout applications a plus
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Career development & growth at Tier1CRM
- Health and dental benefits
- Exciting social & fundraising events (departmental & company wide)
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Tel: (647) 251-3800
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted.
Tier1CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.