Salesforce Software Developer
Mid-town Toronto – Immediate openings
Tier1CRM is a world-leading provider of sophisticated Cloud Computing business applications. Our flagship product is Tier1ACE, the most advanced CRM solution used by leading Wall Street and Bay Street Capital Markets firms. A key to our success is the quality, experience and culture of our product engineering team. We use leading edge product development tools and we are firm believers in Agile process methodologies.
As a key member of our product engineering team you will be responsible for the development of complex, data driven, sophisticated desktop and mobile applications for our highly demanding clients. Working collaboratively with Product Management and our Quality Assurance and Customer Success teams, our development engineers are responsible for all technical aspects of product development including front-end and back-end architecture, design and implementation and all related processes of successful software development life-cycle and delivery.
Our perfect candidate is someone who personally sets the bar high in the art of software craftsmanship, which involves more than just coding – strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent analytical skills and the ability to plan and organize to flourish in a dynamic environment. You enjoy collaborating with your teammates to continually produce outstanding quality applications regardless of the technology employed.
There are several permanent, full-time positions available for smart, dynamic, hardworking individuals who can add to the skillset of and fit into the dynamic of the existing team.
- Experience / focus in the development of desktop and/or mobile applications
- Software engineering experience, particularly in the one or more of the following areas:
- Object Oriented programming, utilizing languages such as ActionScript (Apache FLEX), Java, Objective-C, C#
- Native mobile application development (iOS, Android, BlackBerry)
- SQL databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) including data modelling
- Integration with external systems (data and workflow)
- Extremely high attention to detail, quality and pride in workmanship
- Self-starter who shows initiative and a willingness to explore and learn new technologies
- Passion for user interfaces and usability
Additional highly desirable competencies (nice to have):
- Salesforce configuration and development including Visual Force, APEX and SOQL
- Experience with Agile development process and methodologies
- Small to medium size team leadership, providing development and architectural direction (senior level)
- User interface component design and development
- Knowledge and understanding in Capital Markets and financial services industries
- Integration with Microsoft Office and Exchange application environments
- Experience in software packaging, installation and deployment tools and processes
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Tel: (647) 251-3800
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted.