Tier1CRM’s advanced CRM solutions help our clients to compete more effectively through faster access to relevant information, improved communication and higher levels of workflow automation.
Our focus is on creating innovative vertically specialized applications which run on Salesforce’s Force.com.
We currently have an opportunity a software development savvy, creative and detailed oriented individual who has a passion for User Experience and User Interface design and a flair for communicating with business analysts and software developers alike.
Our perfect candidate comes from a software development environment with a graphic design origin story and loves turning functional design requirements into smooth, intuitive workflows users can’t live without.
Seeing your hard work come to fruition and hearing clients are excited by the new features is what you live for so designing solutions to complex workflows is something you take pride in giving it a 360° scrutiny.
Who are you?
We have found people who work in our product design and development department come from a diverse set of backgrounds. To be a fit for this position you should:
- have an understanding of how a user will interact with an application (UX)
- come from a design / graphics background developing a passion for user experience (UI/UX)
- have a good sense of design and style (UI/Graphic Design)
- possess the ability to pick up software skills quickly and easily (adaptability and ability to learn new things)
- possess a lack of intimidation when it comes to highly complex software (technical savvy – come from a software product development background is highly useful)
- have the ability to cover all the “what if’s” when designing workflows and interfaces (detail oriented and thorough)
- be able to work independently with little direction and be self-motivated (you get stuff done!)
- Expert understanding of UI / UX design methodology and practices with demonstrated design capabilities and skills backed by a solid portfolio is a must.
- Use of Sketch and InVision tools
- Ability to create design deliverables such as sketches, wireframes, design comps, user flows, and associated documentation and to iterate on those based on feedback.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Be able to conceptualize designs and collaborate well with other team members ensuring overall design is implemented as intended.
- Ability to present your designs and evangelize your solutions to various stakeholders with an ability to accept feedback/critiques and adjust your designs to resolve issues.
- Always up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies only recommending those with solid design principals that support good user experience design.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process an asset.
- Knowledge of, or experience in the Financial Services Industry an asset.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, Salesforce an asset.
- University, College or other comparable post-secondary education in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related courses and/or certifications highly desirable.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in UI/UX design.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with plenty of room for creative input, collaboration and satisfaction.
We are located mid-town (Yonge/Eglinton) in Toronto.
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Tel: (647) 251-3800
email: careers@Tier1CRM.com (pdf or text format submissions only)
Only those individuals being considered will be contacted
Tier1CRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.